2017 Bush Hog DHP8 8' Pull Type Disc
Bush Hog’s new Pull Disc Harrows, the DHP Series, are designed for pulverizing soil, seed bed preparation and general tillage. Solid built units available in widths of 8’, 10’ and 12’, the DHP line of disc harrows are ideally suited for use by small farmers, food plot managers, ranchers, construction crews and nursery operators. The DHP Series units share many features available on larger, more expensive models, including front-to-rear leveling, a depth control system, adjustable-gang angles, and streamlined tubular gang hangers. Multiple blade spacing options are available with your DHP Series Pull Disc harrows. Blade spacings of 7-1/2” allow for fine, finish discing needed for seedbed preparation or 9 inches for breaking up and fracturing “new ground” or a combination of the two. Six multiple blade spacing options for each model are available with your DHP Series Pull Disc Harrows; 20” or 22” notched discs at each of following spacing options: 7.5” front & rear, 9” front & rear, 9” front and 7.5”rear. High strength 1-1/8” square gang axles, combined with tough gang components, and triple lip sealed ball bearings, ensure the DHP models are ready for the toughest jobs. Put a Bush Hog DHP disc harrow to work for you today.
- Square and rectangle tube steel frames and gang tubes
- Adjustable gang angles, front and rear
- Variable Blade Spacings Available: 9” front and rear gangs for tough-to-cut “New Ground”; 7 1/2” front and rear gangs for finer soil finishing; 9” front gangs/7 1/2” rear gangs – the best of both worlds
- Notched disc blades for maximum cutting action
- 1 1/8” square, high carbon steel gang axles
- Available in tractor colors
- Optional disc scrapers, Center Sweep Kit, Dual Wheel Transport Kit
- Bearing hangers reinforces with gussets
- Notched discs for maximum cutting action
- Drawbar horsepower requirement: 40-65 hp
- Hitch type: Pull-type w/clevis & hole for 1 1/4 in. pin
- Approximate transport width: 8 ft.-10 in.
- Max. cultivation width: 8 ft.-6 in.
- Mainframe width: 60 in.
- Approx weight load on each blade (lbs.): 85-95
- Disc blade sizes and types: 20 in. or 22 in. Notched
- Disc blade spacing: 7.5 in. or 9 in. or a combination of both
- Disc bearing type: Triple lip sealed ball bearings
- Number of bearings: 8
- Forward gang angle adjustment: 15, 16.5, 18, 19.5, 21 deg.
- Rear gang angle adjustment: 12, 13.5, 15, 16.5, 18 deg.
- Hitch frame construction: 4 in. x 4 in. x 1/4 in. tubing
- Slide mainframe construction: 4 in. x 3 in. x 1/4 in. tubing
- Mainframe front & rear tube construction: 5 in. x 3 in. x 1/4 in. tubing
- Mainframe middle tube construction: 4 in. x 3 in. x 1/4 in. tubing
- Gang arm construction: 4 in. x 3 in. x 1/4 in. tubing
- Gang axles: 1 1/8 in. Square, High Carbon Steel
- Front to rear leveling system: Manual crank adjustment
- Depth control: Cylinder stroke control spacers
- Hydraulic cylinder: 3- 1/2 in. x 8 in. ASAE hydraulic cylinder
- Transport tires and wheels: Two 9.5L x 15 tires on 15 in. x 6 in. - 5 bolt wheels
- Parking jack: Standard
- Available Options: Disc Scrapers, Center Sweep Kit, Dual Wheel Transport Kit
- Pull-type w/clevis & hole for 1 1/4 in. pin
- Cutting Width
- 8 ft.-6 in.
- 8 ft.-10 in.
- Disc Spacing
- 7.5 in. or 9 in. or a combination of both
- Disc Size
- 20 in. or 22 in. Notched